Mazda Demio '13C-V Smart Edition'
Mazda Motor Corporation released the Mazda Demio 13C-V Smart Edition in Japan. This special edition of the Mazda Demio (known overseas as the Mazda2) comes with dark tinted glass in the rear and manual air conditioning and goes on sale today at all Mazda, Mazda Anfini and Mazda Autozam dealerships throughout Japan.
The 13C-V Smart Edition is based on the 13C-V model that is subject to Japan's tax incentives to promote eco-cars with a 75percent tax deduction and subsidy for measures designed to promote introduction of clean energy vehicles and is newly equipped with dark tinted glass in the rear door and rear gate. Additionally, by replacing existing automatic climate control with manual air conditioning, its price was set to deliver more value for money.
Main features of the special edition Mazda Demio 13C-V Smart Edition
- Base model : Mazda Demio 13C-V
- Special equipment of the Mazda Demio 13C-V Smart Edition
- Dark tinted glass (rear door glass and rear gate glass)
- Manual air conditioning (Changed from automatic climate control)
- Exterior body colors : Nine colors are available: Spirited Green Metallic, Metropolitan Gray Mica, Radiant Ebony Mica, True Red, Chrystal White Pearl Mica, Brilliant Black, Sunlight Silver Metallic, Aluminum Metallic and Burgundy Red Mica.
- Interior colors : Two colors are available: Black and Light Gray.
- [Source : MAZDA]